We are providing quality certified array of Pressure Sand Filter & FRP Pressure Sand Filter, which is especially demanded for removal of suspended solids & undissolved impurities. These impurities are generally heavy metals and dust particles. The pressure sand filter is highly suitable for the systems with high sediment, silt, sand, and turbidity. Our innovative design ensures the maximum utilization of the surface area, lesser pressure drop across the pressure bed and effective elimination of the impurities. Its application area includes swimming pool water, pre filtration for membrane system, production for drinking water and many more.
Water Filtration Plant is used for many different purposes: Pretreatment prior to other water treatment, circulation water, water recovery, boiler water, cooling water, and wastewater.
- Capacity: Up to 1000 m3 / hr& more
- Material of construction: Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP)
The goal of Water Treatment Plants Manufacturer is to produce water fit for a specific purpose. The standards for drinking water quality are typically set by governments or by international standards.
- We offer series of offers like vertical & horizontal pressure sand filter, activated carbon filter, and dual media filter, iron removal filter in different sizes at a low cost, reliable and efficient way to filter impure water. It consists of different grades of sand, activated carbon, anthracite, Mno2 as per application.
- Our unique design of Water Treatment Plants Manufacturer ensures that the maximum utilization of the surface area, lesser pressure drop across the filter bed and effective removal of the impurities like TSS, turbidity, color, odor, & free chlorine under permissible limit.
- Pressure sand filters: Removal of suspended solids and turbidity.
- Horizontal Filters: Removal of suspended solids and turbidity. These types of Water Treatment Plants Manufacturer are capable of handling higher flow rates.
- Activated carbon filters: Removal of colour, odour and free chlorine.
- Dual media filters: Removal of suspended particles, turbidity & colour, odour & free chlorine in less quantity.
- Iron filter filter: Removal of dissolved iron content.
A Water Filtration Plant or Water Treatment Plants can be defined as a manufacturing plant where the basic process of Reverse Osmosis takes place. It is a known fact that any average and modern >Water Filtration Plant Manufacturer will need at least six KW per hour of electricity in order to desalinate at least one cubic meter of water. The major challenge for all these Water Filtration Manufacturer is to find various ways that can help in the reduction of energy consumption, usage of sustainable and energy sources, improvement in the process of desalination and also innovation in the area of waste management. Dealing with all this waste this can help a lot. The process of filteration can be used by all these self- contained and self-sufficient Water Treatment Plants. The other term that is the Reverse Osmosis of Water Filtration Manufacturer is used very normally in the context of the military.
High exposure to heavy metals, lead, and plastics through their water pipes many homes and business buildings may currently allow, due to the corrosive action of disinfection chemicals in many municipal water supplies. Any water used in the preparation of food and beverages should be the purest available. A Water Filtration Plant Manufacturer is a cost-effective answer, not only for drinking water but for cooking and preparing beverages. Both residential and commercial coffee makers and espresso machines last longer and produce the best-tasting coffee when only Water Filtration Plant Manufacturer is used in them continually.